The Arlbergerin –
a traditional company
If you are a guest at the Hotel Die Arlbergerin, you can expect culinary delicacies from the region in the restaurant.
As a trained sommelier, Mathias offers first-class wines that round off the taste of your dishes. The Kometer family attaches great importance to sustainability with all of the company’s products. So you can enjoy our Tyrolean cuisine and promote environmental protection.
As the second generation of hoteliers, Barbara and Mathias have years of experience in the industry. You know what your guests need and with your warm hospitality they ensure their well-being.
- State-of-the-art rooms with a feel-good factor
- Quiet location near the ski lift (700 meters)
- Free ski bus to the ski lift & to the center
- Free ski & ski boot depot at Alber Sport
- family-run house with only 28 rooms
Sustainable at Hotel die Arlbergerin
- No plastic packaging (especially at the buffet)
- No saltwater fish
- No overseas wines and beverages
- Regional and seasonal foods
- We buy from local farmers
- A veggie breakfast is served once a week
- Wellwasser – natural or sparkling water straight from the mountain
- hotel charging station for e-cars
- Reduction of linen change
- House slippers instead of disposable slippers